PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- License and Restrictions on Use: All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Website are owned by FIMER or its licensors. You are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by FIMER. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content. FIMER is the owner and/or authorised user of all trade marks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within this Website, unless otherwise expressly indicated. Except as provided in these Terms, use of this Website does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Website. Except as provided in these Terms, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is strictly prohibited. This Website is intended for informational purposes only. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print webpages or other content from this Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
You must not:
- republish material from this Website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from this Website;
- show any material from this Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for your own commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on this Website; or
- redistribute material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
- You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without FIMER’s express written consent.
- You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without FIMER’s consent.
- No Warranties FIMER and its officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, timeliness, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. FIMER does not warrant that this Website will be free from viruses, available or that the contents will be accurate. Although FIMER has taken reasonable steps to secure this Website, you acknowledge that the internet is not a completely secure medium and FIMER makes no warranties, express or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through this Website will be safe from unauthorized access or use.
- Limitations of Liability FIMER will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) to the extent permitted by law, for any remote, indirect, special or consequential losses or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website. These limitations of liability apply even if FIMER has been expressly advised of the potential loss. By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, your sole remedy is to immediately cease use of this website.
- Third Party Services and Disclaimer of Endorsements As a convenience to you, this Website may contain links or references to other websites outside the control of FIMER. FIMER has no control over those websites and therefore cannot vouch for those persons, companies and other organizations whose services may be accessed or displayed through or on this Website. FIMER makes no representations in this regard. Similarly, this Website can be made accessible through a link created by other websites. FIMER shall not be responsible for any representations of such other websites while affording such links and no liability can arise upon FIMER consequent to such representations or their correctness or accuracy. References on this Website to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, do not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation or favoring by FIMER. Views and opinions expressed on this Website do not necessarily state or reflect those of FIMER and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Your Responsibility Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. You should always verify the information set out in this Website with FIMER’s authorized representatives before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use anti-virus software on any material downloaded from this Website and to ensure the non-existence of any virus or other forms of adware or malware.
- Indemnity You hereby indemnify FIMER against any loss, damage or cost incurred by or claimed from FIMER (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by FIMER to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of FIMER’s legal advisers) arising out of your use of this Website, any of its services or any information accessible over or through this Website, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through this Website or your violation of these Terms or any other laws, regulations and rules. FIMER reserves the right to exclusively defend SEand control any claims arising from the above. You will fully cooperate with us in any such defenses.
- Restriction, Suspension and Termination FIMER may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to this Website and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on this Website, if FIMER believes that you have breached these Terms at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which FIMER may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms. We may also remove the Website as a whole or any sections or features of the Website at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your internet protocol (IP) address and if necessary contact your internet service provider (ISP) in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms.
- Miscellaneous These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and FIMER in relation to their subject matter and supersede any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements and understandings whatsoever between you and FIMER. To the extent that software is available through this Website, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software and by using this Website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements. The failure by FIMER to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, you and FIMER nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect. FIMER may (but you may not) cede, assign or otherwise transfer rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party.
- Translations, Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and any matter relating to this Website shall be governed by Italian law. All disputes relating to these Terms or the Website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Italian courts alone. However, in the event there is a conflict between this English version of the Terms and a translated version in Italian or any other language, the English version shall prevail.
FIMER S.p.A. – Registered Office in Via Tortona 25 – 20144 Milano – Italy – Cap. Soc. € 22.000.000 – ICCIAA 301691 - C.F. 09286180154 - P.IVA 01574720510
Via J. F. Kennedy 26 - 20871 Vimercate (MB) - Italy
Via San Giorgio 642 - 52028, Terranuova Bracciolini (AR) - Italy