Location: Vimercate (MB) - Available to travel up to 60% of the working time (2-3 days/week)
Local Org Unit: Sales Italy
Reporting Line: Head of Sales Italy
Level / Seniority: Medium level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education - Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
Languages - Fluent English knowledge (B2 or higher). Professional proficiency in Italian or native.
Experience - Minimum 2-3 y experience in sales roles, preferably in industrial electronics companies or belonging to the renewable energies sector.
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The position has the aim to support the Italian local Sales Team in the development of the business in the north areas of the country and reach the expected budget.
The professional will have a key role for the Italian sales activities: expand and nurture the relationship with installers to ensure that FIMER will remain or become the supplier of choice for their installations, thereby actively driving demand and creating the necessary ‘pull’ from the market by either enabling the sale through the FIMER Distribution network or making the direct sale.
- Perform market analysis / segmentation and business development activities (new customers identification and management) in accordance with the Company's overall strategic plans and objectives within the assigned area;
- Sales negotiations and preparation of offers with the support of Technical Experts (local Product Managers);
- Promote and maintain a Customer-centric approach, giving continuous support and advice on technical issues to Clients;
- Develop and maintain relationships with the FIMER distribution channels (Installers, Service Partners and Distributors) acting as a focal point of contact of the FIMER brand, products and services (training, technical advice and support);
- “Hands on” support in the field on all relevant pre sales activities such as system dimensioning, technical questions related to FIMER products and more,
- Attend relevant tradeshows and relevant local / regional network events.
- Technical knowledge/background in Power Electronics
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the Italian photovoltaic business, both clients, electrical installers, EPC Contractors, Independent Power Producers, Inverter and EV Modules manufacturers
- A distinct commercial and customer focus and the distinct ability to speak the “installer and distributor” language
- Available for frequent business trips in northern Italy, up to 60% of the working time (2-3 days/week)
- Independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and reach targets
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Inclination for interpersonal relationships, team working ability, orientation towards customer satisfaction
All candidates interested should submit their applications through the LinkedIn job post.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!