Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (AR), Italy
Business Unit: Commercial&Industrial
Local Org Unit: Global Product Management
Reporting Line: Head of Global Product Management – C&I
Seniority: Entry level
Employment Contract Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Education - Degree in Electronic, Electrical, Telecommunication, Biomedical or Energy Engineering
Experience – Recently graduated or with little work experience
Languages – Fluent written and spoken English and Italian knowledge (B2 or superior)
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our C&I Global Product Management team, who will support the definition, development, market positioning, price and launch of product/system in reference to needs of Customers in solar inverter market, C&I applications.
- Product Technical Knowledge – Build the ownership of the technical and market specification for the product/system and determines a product/system business plan that supports sustainable growth.
- Product Life Cycle – Participate in life cycle management process, analyses current product/system, defines and tracks performance metrics, plans appropriate measures (e.g. enhancements, cost reductions, phase-outs) and makes decisions on product/system obsolescence and end-of life
- Market Analysis - Performs market intelligence analysis. Understands and defines current market segmentation and related product/system positioning. Identifies potential gaps in portfolio, both against competition and new market opportunity.
- Internal vs External Referral Point - Acts as interface between external market and internal functions (e.g. Sales, Operations, and Research & Development), forecasting volume trends on a regular basis to ensure Operation’s capability to fulfil customer orders.
- Portfolio Management – Supports Senior Managers in the development of new portfolios by leading customer need and value analysis, planning the roadmap to create maximum value, follow-up of product/system portfolio performance.
- Product Marketing – Participates in product market communication strategy, including product launch planning and implementation. Supports the definition of product customer value proposition per segment and channel and ensures clear communication to channels and users.
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite: especially Excel and PPT
- Basic business acumen
NICE TO HAVE
- Competences in Solar technical applications would be appreciated
- Knowledge of Visio, Adobe inDesign, AutoCAD
- Basic knowledge of Project Management
- Attitude to market research and analysis
- Attentive to details, combines technical knowledge with the ability to read the market trends.
- Ability to work to reach targets under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, self-driven, teamwork predisposition, both with Product Management, R&D and Marketing teams and with other company functions.
Professionals aligned with requested profile will be contacted; we thank in advance the other candidates, who will not be given direct feedback, we will keep their profiles highlighted for future opportunities.
FIMER promotes an equal opportunity and diverse environment – all applications from talented individuals are welcome!